Black Laced Red Wyandotte Thread

Look them up on the internet. I don't have an up to date picture of them. But they are BEAUTIFUL. It's sorta like salmon faverolle color but if you look closer on the vein of the feather you see white dots going down by the vein. It is so pretty But they are really skittish still. They are just pullets. Not hens if I have said that they are hens they are pullets. Mona Lisa is still a pullet also. You have a big selection also.
Wow, very pretty! You are blessed to have some lovely birds.
smile.png

-Alex

Got them from my grandma. You have some pretty wyandottes.
Thank you! Seneca (the SLW) lays amazingly dark eggs, which is not what the breed in known for.

Here are her eggs among our darkest layers so far (we have a Black Copper Marans who will hopefully lay chocolate colored eggs). First egg: Welsummer, second and third eggs: Seneca, fourth and fifth eggs: Blue Splash Marans.

-Alex

Last edited:
No, Kiowa hasn't started laying yet. She isn't even showing any signs (such as squatting or investigating the nesting boxes) of being close.
roll.png
In the last couple days, though, my Barnevelder and Black Copper Marans both began laying. The BCM's eggs are so dark that it's unbelievable!

-Alex

Mona has been checking out the nest boxes. I'm sad that this thread hasn't grown. :( But I have fun talking to you.

Mona has been checking out the nest boxes. I'm sad that this thread hasn't grown. :( But I have fun talking to you.
Oh dear, I'm so sorry that more BLRW owners haven't joined your thread. At least you're not alone, though, because my Silver Spangled Hamburg thread hasn't exactly gathered many followers, either. It basically is used to chat with @Bubbles12345 . I have been enjoying sharing chicken news with you, too!
smile.png
It's so nice to meet members whom I really enjoy talking to such as @sophiaw00 , Bubbles, and of course, you.

-Alex

Oh dear, I'm so sorry that more BLRW owners haven't joined your thread. At least you're not alone, though, because my Silver Spangled Hamburg thread hasn't exactly gathered many followers, either. It basically is used to chat with @Bubbles12345
 . I have been enjoying sharing chicken news with you, too! :)  It's so nice to meet members whom I really enjoy talking to such as @sophiaw00
, Bubbles, and of course, you.

-Alex
[/quote

:p more like a chicken coop grievances thread! That and I was thinking/hoping that maybe someone would chime in if I kept bumping!
Unfortounatly, I only have BLRW and SLW so i'll stop hijacking this thread! :D

:p still nasty as ever!
Hey, I can join the "not very popular thread club" as my sultan thread has gotten no responses! :D
Oh, and the " BLRW" I mentioned on the previous post is blue laced red, not black laced red, incase anyone got confused.

Back
Top Bottom