Black Phuphan Q&A

GabrielBane

Songster
Sep 20, 2016
Jacksonville
Hi there! I've been doing a lot of research about the fibro breeds, and I stumbled upon something called the Black Phuphaan, I love the short beaks and their stature, but I can't find a lot of information in regards to how big they are, temperment, egg color, etc.

Does anyone from around here have more information about them / where to get them / personal experiences?

I want to know the same information, I can only gather little pieces of information here and there online. Nothing solid or enough information to make me want to invest so much money into a bird, which I can only seem to find one breeder ATM. I suppose it can be a good thing, someone can pioneer and make an investment to "teach" everyone else. Probably not many individuals willing to go threw the trouble though. What's more concerning is even the breeder I found that sells phuphan has yet to respond to my questions about the breed, AND judging by their website and lack of information posted about the breed it makes one wonder if they even really know anything about the breed itself.

Hopefully this thread gets some attention! For what I can figure they are black birds.... I don't see what's unique about them if you are looking for black chickens. I understand every bird is different but I'm also not dropping $$$ on a bird with little to no information available on it when there's plenty of Hona, cemani, and silkies available. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom