Black Silkie near Asheville

EdgeofAsheville

Songster
Sep 12, 2021
I have a sweet black Silkie hen who just started laying within the last month. There are no other small hens in our flock, we lost our other Silkie to a predator. She’s a bit lonely and I also don’t have a Silkie rooster. She would love to hatch her little eggs and keeps attempting to get broody but they are sadly unfertilized. Anyone have Silkies and want to add her to your flock. She’d love to incubate whatever you’ve got. : )
I just feel badly for her as she is one of a kind among giants.

I have a sweet black Silkie hen who just started laying within the last month. There are no other small hens in our flock, we lost our other Silkie to a predator. She’s a bit lonely and I also don’t have a Silkie rooster. She would love to hatch her little eggs and keeps attempting to get broody but they are sadly unfertilized. Anyone have Silkies and want to add her to your flock. She’d love to incubate whatever you’ve got. : )
We've got 4 Silkie cockerels we don't need.

Where are you located?

I would take her, but I don't usually take in adult birds, nor do I have a quarantine area set up yet either.

1655985074894.jpeg

The only picture I have is from 6 months ago but you can show her prospective suitors and see if any of them would swipe right. 😃

Located in Asheville North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom