Black spots in egg?

Pics
I had one who has some membrane stuck to its forehead. I just waited until it was all the way hatched then took a warm washcloth and held it to it for a minute until it slid right off. But I can’t tell if the veins have all receeded.

I had one who has some membrane stuck to its forehead. I just waited until it was all the way hatched then took a warm washcloth and held it to it for a minute until it slid right off. But I can’t tell if the veins have all receeded.
Yeah I can't tell Either. I do keep wetting where the membrane is on feathers but I can push with q tip off feathers so it's not stuck there.

I can't tell. It's OK if I give it few hours it won't hurt it will it?

Has it rolled out of the shell bottom yet?
It should be fine. No need to rush it now. Its head is out and should perk up. That was tough work, so he'll rest for a bit.

The thing to pay attention to now, is once its away from the shell is to check the belly and make sure its closed up. I see the rubber shelf liner, so that's usually good and safe, just in case the belly isn't fully closed. Otherwise, I expect he will be running around like a crazed loon very soon!

It should be fine. No need to rush it now. Its head is out and should perk up. That was tough work, so he'll rest for a bit.

The thing to pay attention to now, is once its away from the shell is to check the belly and make sure its closed up. I see the rubber shelf liner, so that's usually good and safe, just in case the belly isn't fully closed. Otherwise, I expect he will be running around like a crazed loon very soon!
Still in bottom. Of shell just laying there I haven't Seen it open eyes yet. I do see something at bottom Maybe it's yolk not super yellow though. I'll try to get a picture

It does look like yolk I think. I got this shelf liner because the kind I had before you said you had issues with it I follow everything you tell me To do lol

I wrote this and never posted it. It was still sitting here. I kept checking to see if there was notification lol Just went to post I think I might loose it. It still hasn't opened eyes its still just laying there. The picture attached was the one of earlier. I do think it'd working on yolk or was I can't tell now. Trying to find the positive if it dies it was great learning experience especially since I was to start selling them eventually. I coukd never have got this far without you. I'm not sure how long it takes to absorb the yolk. But definitely in this Pic from earlier looks like yolk.

Attachments

• 20180711_133649.jpg
    20180711_133649.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom