Blackberry? - Who has them?

Okay, this shows how far out in the boonies and out of touch with reality I am.
I saw 'blackberry? - who has them' and I'm thinking sure, I have some. Out back behind the chicken coop.
tongue.png

had 2 BB's 2 different models both crashed on me and i took it to rim (the manufacturer) they did not stand behind their product... piece of poop in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackberry's, like iPhones, are LOVED by their owners.

For computer savy people and heavy emailers and texters BBs rock. They can also run an endless number of apps since they are Windows based.

BBs tether well with computers (meaning you can get internet access through them for your computer).

I've considered getting one as a backup to my iPhone.

www.howardforums.com has a ton of useful stuff for BBs and all phones.

Quote:
I totally thought it was about bushes. Even after knowing Boyd got a new cell. (Brain cell?)

Same here but as I clicked it came to me. Both Blackberries are a good subject.

Anyone got a good crop this year?
roll.png

Quote:
gig.gif
I thought the very same thing for a split second. I have blackberries (the fruit) on my mind since I just made jam. "My" bushes just got cut back (not by me) and I really hope they grow back.

Oh ya, my DH has a Crackberry work leash too. He loves it. I may come over to the Crackberry side myself.

I thought it was the bushes too when I saw the title. I look at them everytime I look at phones.. I'm overdue for a new phone but they look big to me. What about actually talking on it? Everyone always talks about all the features and what you can do but really what i use my phone for most is talking and they look big and awkward to hold to your head. I've had a flip type phone for so long I'm used to that shape.

I will say that I LOVE my MIFI from verizon. Works great with my laptop and desktop with nothing tethered. I'd highly recommend it.

I'm looking at getting an HP Mini Notebook to take with me so I think a blackberry would be overkill. I would like something easier to text with though... I'm SOOOOO slow!

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom