Blackhead or Histomoniasis case in Chicken

Interesting about the e. coli. I will see if I can see it on a slide. I *may* have the opportunity for some microscope training. I will post some pictures tomorrow. One of my humans got a mild concussion and the other in the ER with heart issues. Strangely, I have spent the most time on my feathered friends. I need to re-balance, but I will post some tomorrow. Love my BYC community. I was a vicarious user for many years. I love the regional stuff too. It IS important, we need to deal with heat stroke and dehydration in contrast with subzero temps. good night.

I promise pictures this afternoon.I am being pulled 100 ways. Today was the 3rd day of the Corid drench. I need to read up on e coli, but I will see if I can grab some Baytril at a feed store today to start tomorrow. They are still eating, look a bit dehydrated, but their poo is mostly white and clear snot-like with dark green.

I promise pictures this afternoon.I am being pulled 100 ways. Today was the 3rd day of the Corid drench. I need to read up on e coli, but I will see if I can grab some Baytril at a feed store today to start tomorrow. They are still eating, look a bit dehydrated, but their poo is mostly white and clear snot-like with dark green.
You won't find Baytril at a feed store.

-Kathy

For reference, my healthy RIR....

Today eating scrambled egg and broccoli

ascities? I can't remember how full her backside felt when healthy.

poo for today. Not as watery, less yellow, pretty typical except smaller.

Thanks Kathy. My birds are about the same. So I keep doing the same thing Fish Zole and Corrid drench. The RIR I think has ascites or EYP. We are going to get MilkThistle today for her and contemplate draining(my son is heartbroken). I was reading the other "Water Belly" thread on the website. Mexico would be an option for someone with a little less time constraints. I think I will have to cultivate a contact with the new drug rulings going into effect in Jan 2017. Thanks-

Back
Top Bottom