Blah Day

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
Well this has already turned into a crudded day for me. First the weather is kinda nasty out, then I get a $200 speeding ticket (which I know is my own fault but.... on the good side the officer did not charge as much he could have), I was late for college class, I almost ran out of gas, I still have to work on a paper that is due today, and so far the one good thing I passed my certification for my First Aid and CPR class so now I can try to save a life. It just has been one of those days.
barnie.gif

We are having a blah nasty coldish rainy day here in mid central Illinois, and we need to start our 30 x 30 barn for the Alpacas (we decided if we get the posts up and the roof on, they are coming home, regardless!!! I will take pics to show you all, I am so excited!!!) and when it starts gettin' me down, I tell myself that it might not be a pretty day, but its "holding yesterday and tomorrow together, so deal with it." I am a sunshine person, and this weather we have had all of April so far is really a downer!!!! Sorry you got a ticket, I always am driving on a prayer and a promise, been so lucky . . .hope your paper turned out ok too!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement. I did turn my paper in and i think will get me a good grade. As for the ticket I know the that I was wrong for speeding so I am gjust going to suck it up and learn from it. I have horses so last night I spent several hours just messing with them that made me feel better the day.

Mine is not starting out so great either. Something got my favorite chicken last night ( my fault, I didn't shut the coop up), my DH yelled at me cuz he thought I was yelling at him, and I have a 2 1/2 page essay due today that I doubt will be very good. Glad your day ended a little better than it began.

Back
Top Bottom