BLAZING FIRE (A Dragon RP) #2

Pics
" I see, well good luck" spyder said, then started cleaning his soft fur

Galaxy smiled, then placed her foot in the mud," you get some on your foot, then we place then together and it's like a bond,we become mud siblings, then we won't be alone" galaxy said happily, the tears starting to dry from her snout
Midnight: ok. *he copied her movements.*

*Nora nodded and went to locate the aforementioned dragons.*

You guys neither of my phones are working very well! I don't know if I'll be able to be on until I figure out what's wrong, one won't charge. the other is too slow to do anything on and doesn't have any storage!!! Gahh!!!!
(Maybe one's the charger instead of the phone? My brother's charger stopped working.)

I pr-om-is, to keep my mud sib-ling safe from all harm. *he'd sounded out promise and sibling, since he didn't really know those words at all.*
" Good job midnight!" Galaxy praised, she nuzzled him one last time, she intended to keep her word. She would protect him from all harm." I'll go get you some food, alright?!"

( hey @Alyssa-Bee how many dragons can we say are in the wing?! I know spyder, scarlet, oynx, shimmer, galaxy, midnight, bella, axel, nora, fulgur. Then the ones that don't have forms but we're mentioned were talon, wildtooth, smudge, dash, flora, stinger... Can we count those?!)

Back
Top Bottom