BLAZING FIRE (A Dragon RP) #2

Pics
"If a snake is what you want then a snake is what you shall get," galaxy said kindly, running off to find a snake
She went to the food pile and looked around, but found no snake. Galaxy practiced her flying on her way to the forest, there she found a snake and killed it quickly, cutting off it's venomous head and bringing it to midnight,"here you are!!" She said happily

She went to the food pile and looked around, but found no snake. Galaxy practiced her flying on her way to the forest, there she found a snake and killed it quickly, cutting off it's venomous head and bringing it to midnight,"here you are!!" She said happily
Midnight: tank you! *he smiled before pouncing on the snake with enthusiasm.*

( hey @Alyssa-Bee how many dragons can we say are in the wing?! I know spyder, scarlet, oynx, shimmer, galaxy, midnight, bella, axel, nora, fulgur. Then the ones that don't have forms but we're mentioned were talon, wildtooth, smudge, dash, flora, stinger... Can we count those?!)
(I wouldn't count the ones that do not have actual forms. Check the archives link, I think there are some that you didn't mention.)

Untitled71_20210225211853.png

(@black_cat, this is my attempt at making Bella! She doesn't really look like a fledgling and the colors are a little mixed up, though.)

Back
Top Bottom