BLAZING FIRE (A Dragon RP) #2

First Character:

Name: Ember
Wing: Blazing Wing
Personality:
Sweet, kind, and playful.
Physical Description: Navy blue with a white belly and sparkly blue dots (stars) on her belly. Same belly and wing color. Small. Light blue eyebrows and white horns and nails. Has scales.
Other:
Has blue fire instead of orange.
I also was too lazy to read the 50 pages, so I don’t know what’s happening.

Last edited:
I also was too lazy to read the 50 pages, so I don’t know what’s happening.
(Accepted! Don't worry about reading it all! This is my summary of what has happened:
Galaxy, a fledgling outcast, was invited into the wing. Midnight, a hatchling outcast was also invited into the wing. Midnight's parents were the leaders of a wing which was recently found dead. (slaughtered by humans.)

Spyder chuckled deeply, tho it was muffled by the deer's fur.

( I gtg, my sister just got engaged!!)

View attachment 2545600
(@black_cat, this is my attempt at making Bella! She doesn't really look like a fledgling and the colors are a little mixed up, though.)

This is my sketch of Nora

Camera is horrible so you can't see the color of the tree or her eyes.)

View attachment 2545650

(This is midnight. I gave him red tipped feathers for more detail.)

View attachment 2545946
View attachment 2545947i used this reference photo to draw the above, I finished it right as my little bro started throwing up.... So yeah.. That was rough, were all sick now 😩
(YALL R SOOOOO GOOD AT DRAWING!!!!! Also I hope u and ur family feel better, @Crestcrazy :hugs And congrats for ur sister getting engaged. I hope she has a happy life with her fiancé! Sorry I've been gone for a few days, I've been rlly busy lately. Where should I pick back up with Shimmer? Should I just say that she's been taking care of Axel and Bella or something? lol!)

Back
Top Bottom