*blink blink yawn* I hate Insomnia...anyone else up?

I was asleep but I just woke up. Guess I went to bed too early. I'm up on the net just reading and researching like I always do. Will be working in the yard all day. Hopefully, I can finish my nesting boxes.

*yawn*

yes
tongue.png
it sure does! I've always been a nite person, though, what sucks is that I have to get up early tomorrow/today I mean to go to my daughter's performance in massachusettes. And by the time I realize I'm not going to be able to get to sleep it's too late for any sleep aids....don't want to be all groggy tomorrow!

I'm here had to grab a cup of coffe before I jumped on to see what all I had missed the last couple of hours..............
caf.gif
I'm awake trying to figure out how to smuggle 2 hens and a roo into the yard without DH noticing, while he is home
th.gif

I'm up too. I don't sleep much anymore because of a neck injury. Most of the time I'm up for two days and nights before I sleep and then when I do it isn't very long. I have been like this for three years now, sorta used to it now. Isn't it great we have BYC though!
thumbsup.gif
Don't know what I would do without it.

Back
Top Bottom