BLizzard in Texas! ~* Finally over! *~ UPDATE pg.4

Im in kansas Snowfall Totals Of 10 To 16 Inches Are Expected Across The Area By Friday Night. Locally Higher Amounts Are Likely A Blizzard Warning Remains In Effect Until 7 AM CDT /6 AM Mdt/ Saturday.Heavy Snowfall... Combined With Strong Winds Of 30 To 40 Mph With Gusts To 50 Mph... Will Continue To Create Widespread Blizzard Conditions. Snow Is Expected To Taper Off Tonight But Gusty Winds Will Continue To Blow And Drift The Snow Making For Difficult Travel Conditions .Oh my chickens are going in and out the building to warm up. No heat lite on the older ones the babies have a heat light.So far no losses.

ps skittles this is not Texas fault.A Strong Storm Over The Central Rockies Will Move Out Onto The Southern Plains .
wink.png

Quote:
maybe we were being really good that mother nature got mad because we were perfect! lol
gig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
****UPDATE**** the eggs are fine! in the P.O.

I called USPS and they told me to call my local post office I call them and they told me to call the main office then I called the main office then they told me to call this one then that one then the other and so on! I think I made like 10 calls!!! but they finally told me that the carrier forgot to pick up the box so they must be coming tomorrow!
big_smile.png

its freakin cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have right now about 12-14 inches of snow! that is 1 foot and 1 or 2 inches of snow and guess what! its still snowing!!!!!!! BRRRRRRRR!!!! I think Im going to be frozen by tomorrow! we have the heater on to 85 degrees but its not heating that its heating like only 70 degrees! =[ the heater its not working!
hit.gif

Quote:
Bless you! We've had rain and 70 degree days. A couple of weeks ago we got a few snow flakes and I swear the phone kept ringing with neighbors and family calling to know if we saw the snow. It is quite the event for a snow flake to appear here. I'll think of your snow while I wash the deep layer of pollen off the car tomorrow.
lol.png

Skittles, that's what you get for living in the panhandle....y'all seem to get it all snow, wind, rain, heat, tornados and mudstorms. Sometimes you even get it all in one day. I love those Texas days where you go into the grocery store in a T-shirt and when you come out you wish you were wearing a parka. Hope your eggies make it.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!!!! it has snowed 3 feet!!! about to reach 4!!! im going to die!!
hit.gif
but like mom'sfolly said,

Skittles, that's what you get for living in the panhandle....

hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom