Blog servers the good, bad and ugly?

cybercat

Songster
12 Years
May 22, 2007
Greeneville, Tn
I am looking to start a blog which I used to have on AOL but that is now gone. So tell me how you like or dislike the one you are using now. If you have changed let us know why from whom to whom. This is going to be a following of my chiicks, flock and breeding program here at our hobby farm. I do not want to start this and have to move it so please help me in deciding which one to choose.

Thanks everyone.
D.gif

yup yup I am a blogspot/blogger user...just click the links in my siggy. I would not use anything else. I have a livejournal account and cannot stand it.

I have one on Blogspot/Blogger and one on Wordpress.

Frankly, Blogger is easier. I use them for traffic and backlinks to my main website so I only update when I have a product release or something of that nature.

If I was using them as my one and only blog and I didn't have another website - I think I would use Wordpress instead of blogger because it has more do-dads. Yes, the learning curve is steeper, but there are more possibilities I think.

Hmm interesting. OK live journal is out.
wink.png

I read on wordpress they only allow 35 people to view a blog that is not the upgraded one. Not sure that is right would like to hear more about wordpress. Anyone have any problems with wordpress? Anyone that was on wordpresss now on blogspot, do you like it better or the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom