Blood in stool

It may be less expensive to just go ahead and worm them with either Valbazen (more expensive, but fewer treatments,) or SafeGuard Liquid Goat Wormer 5 day treatment. Here is the cheapest and best value Valbazen 500 ml (1000 doses)
https://www.jefferspet.com/valbazen-oral-suspension-500ml-w-cap/p
Dosage is 1/2 ml given orally once and repeat in 10 days.

Most all farm stores including TSC carry the SafeGuard Liquid Goat Wormer. It is around $40, and the horse paste is cheaper for fewer chickens. Dosage is 1/4 ml per pound given for 5 days.

It may be less expensive to just go ahead and worm them with either Valbazen (more expensive, but fewer treatments,) or SafeGuard Liquid Goat Wormer 5 day treatment. Here is the cheapest and best value Valbazen 500 ml (1000 doses)
https://www.jefferspet.com/valbazen-oral-suspension-500ml-w-cap/p
Dosage is 1/2 ml given orally once and repeat in 10 days.

Most all farm stores including TSC carry the SafeGuard Liquid Goat Wormer. It is around $40, and the horse paste is cheaper for fewer chickens. Dosage is 1/4 ml per pound given for 5 days.
You have been so great thank you so much. A couple more questions. I have the goat wormer, ( treated 2x previously) but do not want to use it because it is too many days. I would like to try Valbazen. it’s just the half milliliter that you mentioned I don’t have to go by weight?I am not sure what the horse paste is.

The horse paste and goat wormer are the same drug, fenbendazole. Yes, Valbazen dosage is 0.5 ml (1/2 ml) for a 4-6 pound chicken. To use it by weight, it is 0.08 ml per pound.

The horse paste and goat wormer are the same drug, fenbendazole. Yes, Valbazen dosage is 0.5 ml (1/2 ml) for a 4-6 pound chicken. To use it by weight, it is 0.08 ml per pound.
I have one banti she is the only one I am concerned about. Will it hurt her to get the same dose? I also have a fatty lol I rescued them. They look meat layer combo.

Back
Top Bottom