Blood on egg

Hey everyone! Just a quick update, I moved her into a crate for the time being. She hasn't laid anymore eggs, thankfully and no maggots since Saturday!! :celebrate fingers crossed it stays that way!

Still dealing with prolapse. Spraying out her flystrike wounds daily with vetirycin. I haven't messed with trying to correct the prolapse since Saturday, since it kept popping out, but I just corrected it and I'm hoping it's still in when I get home from work this evening!

Thank you all again for all your time & help! I really can't tell you how much it is appreciated!
20211019_124115.jpg

Hey everyone! Just a quick update, I moved her into a crate for the time being. She hasn't laid anymore eggs, thankfully and no maggots since Saturday!! :celebrate fingers crossed it stays that way!

Still dealing with prolapse. Spraying out her flystrike wounds daily with vetirycin. I haven't messed with trying to correct the prolapse since Saturday, since it kept popping out, but I just corrected it and I'm hoping it's still in when I get home from work this evening!

Thank you all again for all your time & help! I really can't tell you how much it is appreciated!
View attachment 2871287
Keep up the good work! She is looking good! ❤️

🤞Hoping you could fix the prolapse soon! Now I know what to do if one of my birds get it.

Back
Top Bottom