BLOODHOUND whelp-a-long! šŸ•šŸ¾ā¤

I like the liver nose just cause it's kinda different.

I am glad these pups are not in my area. šŸ¤£
Showed my DH the pics and he said omg..when can we get one? šŸ¤£

I was expecting Ruby and Jasper to throw red, tan, black & tan or maybe liver & tan but the liver nosed red never even crossed my mind! It was a total suprise!

PUPPIES ARE HERE! Yesterday Ruby had a temp drop and I knew puppies were coming! She had 10 gorgeous puppies yesterday! I will post lots of pictures today! They are all healthy and happy! One of them did give me a scare cause the little booger got stuck in the birth canal. After working with Ruby for a while I was able to get the little guy out safely! He had a bit of fluid in him but I was able to successfully remove all of it! He is just as healthy as the rest of them now. Sometimes things like this happen! Glad all our babies are safe now! Ruby is being a trooper! Some of the puppies came out with a liver nose! ā¤ They are gorgeous! :)
I wish I lived in your state! I would love to have one.

PUPPIES ARE HERE! Yesterday Ruby had a temp drop and I knew puppies were coming! She had 10 gorgeous puppies yesterday! I will post lots of pictures today! They are all healthy and happy! One of them did give me a scare cause the little booger got stuck in the birth canal. After working with Ruby for a while I was able to get the little guy out safely! He had a bit of fluid in him but I was able to successfully remove all of it! He is just as healthy as the rest of them now. Sometimes things like this happen! Glad all our babies are safe now! Ruby is being a trooper! Some of the puppies came out with a liver nose! ā¤ They are gorgeous! :)
10?! Oh my! Good job Ruby šŸ˜

Update! Babies are doing well! Mama is great to!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210821-180642_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821-180642_Gallery.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210821-180634_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821-180634_Gallery.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom