Bloody cracked incubated egg 😰

Heyyyyyy6689

In the Brooder
May 30, 2020
HELP!!!! My chicken eggs have been in the incubator for 22 days now and none of them have hatched. One of them on day 19 tried to get through but went the wrong way and there was blood. I just left it alone but it has not moved since. I read you should trie to peel a tiny bit of the shell on the other end (which I carefully did and there was no blood. I covered it with a damp paper towel but I’m worried i idk what to do and I’m also worried because my other eggs aren’t hatching and there are not even any cracks! HELP!

I have no knowledge whatsoever on hatching eggs but try posting this on the emergency forum. Try to also mention this on the new introductions. There are several people who greet you there and they might be able to help. So sorry I can't help!

HELP!!!! My chicken eggs have been in the incubator for 22 days now and none of them have hatched. One of them on day 19 tried to get through but went the wrong way and there was blood. I just left it alone but it has not moved since. I read you should trie to peel a tiny bit of the shell on the other end (which I carefully did and there was no blood. I covered it with a damp paper towel but I’m worried i idk what to do and I’m also worried because my other eggs aren’t hatching and there are not even any cracks! HELP!
Hi, That does sound bad, have u tried the water test? Grab some eggs that havent pipped or dont have any cracks and slowly/carefully put them in warm water, if the egg moves in the water then that means its alive if not it probably died. Did u have any incidents during the incubating, did the power go out? There could be many reasons, can u tell me what temperature and humidity your eggs were on their first few weeks?

Back
Top Bottom