Bloody poop? (Pics included)

Soph Loves Chooks

In the Brooder
Sep 20, 2019
last week my pet turkey, Zim, got attacked by a fox. It wasn’t a terrible attack, a couple punctures and lots of missing feathers. She’s been on antibiotics and pain relievers since. Stoped taking the pain relievers a couple days ago. When I got up this morning to give her her antibiotics she pooped and I saw this. Didn’t spot any difference in her behavior. Is it normal? Should I be concerned?
C272A7EE-08D7-4D5A-A916-9DCB8955ECF4.jpeg

last week my pet turkey, Zim, got attacked by a fox. It wasn’t a terrible attack, a couple punctures and lots of missing feathers. She’s been on antibiotics and pain relievers since. Stoped taking the pain relievers a couple days ago. When I got up this morning to give her her antibiotics she pooped and I saw this. Didn’t spot any difference in her behavior. Is it normal? Should I be concerned? View attachment 2156986
@casportpony

Update 2: we removed her staples and took her off antibiotics a few days ago. Saw this poop today. Her wounds are looking good and have been healing well. She has felt like she’s lost weight though, I’m going to weigh her tonight.
72134C3C-B532-46EA-968F-A0E1CFC97452.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom