BLRW and Araucana - Roosters?

That blrw boy is gorgeous!

And Cyn was not trying to be irritable, just educate. I know I'd appreciate it if I thought I had something that I didn't actually have.

yes a very nice roo.. I am wondering what my ee girl will end up looking like I hope with all the colors of the roo you have.. awsome

You have beautiful chickens!!! That first one just seems to have the stance and demeanor of a rooster. How old is he??

When I first joined this forum, I mistakenly called my EE's Araucanas too. That's what the hatchery called them. I was happy to be "set straight" about the differences. I just love this forum for the knowledge that's here. I just wish the hatcheries would get it straight! They should be interested in educating too!

I just wonder if Martha Stewart really does have Araucanas or if she has EE's too??
lau.gif

Sorry, I'm not offended, just been having a couple of bad days. So, thank-you for telling me what he is. I don't understand why the hatchery would call it an Araucana if it's not?

Yes, I've really had my eye on that BLRW since he was a chick. I was hoping he was a hen but as he's matured I kind of figured he was a roo; oh well, I don't plan on parting with either of them anyway, they're both really nice boys
big_smile.png
Both of them are almost 4 months old.

Back
Top Bottom