Blue Andalusian Eggs WANTED

hu.gif

Hey Tiffany, how much do you sell your eggs for, Those sound pretty nice, blue and big...lol I would prefer to wait until the end of Feb. Thanks, Jenn Also check out my site, I may have something you would like to trade for too. Jenn

Tiffany, how much do you charge for eggs? I might be interested in some...
smile.png
It sounds like a really fun mix!

Hi guys,
My roo just started getting the job done. Im in the process of doing a fertility batch, at least gathering the eggs for it this week. I wanst going to test the blue andalusians but I will if people are interested. Anyone want to run a test batch for shipping cost? I can probably only get 6-8 at a time since I only have two blue and. girls.

Actually I mispoke, my roo is a splash roo, he cam from blue parents but genetically blue/black/splash birds can produce blue, black or splash offspring (speckled hen, correct me if I am wrong). I put some pics below to see if you were at all still interested. He is the NICEST rooster ever, never crows at all. But does his work with the ladies. He is very large.

Jenn...I may be interested in a trade in late feb...we'll chat!

101.jpg

My blue andalusian is on the right, my blue orp hen is on the left.
095.jpg

Last edited:
Me Me Me !!
smile.png

ETA:
I will, or I'd definately be interested in buying some. Let me know if Chererdon isn't interested, since this is his thread
wink.png
, didn't mean to step on any toes!

Last edited:
FLF---Ill start collecting today and as soon as I get 6 to 8 eggs, I will send them out. Would you prefer I wait until Monday so they dont sit over the weekend? If I wait until Monday I can collect a dozen or so, but then they will have sat a bit longer. If not, Ill get them out late this week. I only get 2 total a day from them.

Like I said, no guarantees!
big_smile.png
I dont know if Charlie P. is "on them" particularly that often, but I have caught him out the window servicing some other. He is a good boy and doesnt do that in front of me! You will be my first batch of those so I have NO IDEA how it will go.

Send you info along and Ill contact you again when I ship them for shipping charges.

Tiffany

Cherdon, you want to try a test batch too?? Id have to wait until next week to collect them.
smile.png

Last edited:
Whatever you think is best. I do happen to have two broody silkies, sitting on eggs right now. I could slip a few under them.

I totally understand, that it could be bumpkiss, LOL. It'll give me something to do while I await my spring Ideal order! Worse case they're all clear, and heck, that can happen with ANY mailed eggs!

I'll email or PM with my info...

Back
Top Bottom