Blue/Black/Splash Marans Eggs 1 Dozen +

madelynbelle

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
PUGET SOUND
French Marans from Bev Davis Line. I have a splash rooster and a blue rooster covering blue and splash hens so the result can be blue, black and splash chicks. Nice large dark eggs. I also have Barnevelder eggs and Black Copper Marans so feel free to mix and match if you like. Spring weather is here in the Pacific Northwest and our weather has been very mild which is good for the eggs Just PM me about the eggs no need to hit buy it now. I have several dozen for sale over the next few weeks.

I carefully wrap each egg individually and pack around the eggs as well. I cannot guarantee the eggs once they are shipped but do my best to make sure the post office has a hard time damaging the eggs.
celebrate.gif

25949_p1020321.jpg

25949_p1020378.jpg

25949_p1020374.jpg

Last edited:
Yes he does have some copper coloring. That is why I have a picture of him I have another rooster with them that is a splash rooster also. I was told that finding a pure blue marans rooster without copper coloring is hard to do but that is what I am working towards. I had another rooster that had less coloring on him and got killed by the neighbors dog. My birds all came from Cree Farms. They are my favories

Back
Top Bottom