Blue egg, black chick, breed?

dtj131

Chirping
7 Years
May 13, 2013
Bury, UK
Hi my chick are now 7 weeks old, they came from a pale blue egg and are black one looks like a punk. Any idea on breed and sex please.

The Black and Orange chick looks like it could be an Araucana/Ameraucana, the other could possibly be a Frizzle x Araucana/Ameraucana.

I'm not too sure about the sexes, but I would be inclined to say you have 2 cockerel chicks :/

Thanks
was thinking araucana, as they are from blue eggs, but not seen them looking so wild.
I think I may have ended up with three cockerel then because the other one a bar leg is defiantly a cockerel. Ow well will have to start again, as we hatched them.

Thanks
was thinking araucana, as they are from blue eggs, but not seen them looking so wild.
I think I may have ended up with three cockerel then because the other one a bar leg is defiantly a cockerel. Ow well will have to start again, as we hatched them.
Oh sorry to hear that :(

Well I defiantly know there's no easy answer now. At least I know someone will prob want them to breed from they are gorgeous birds, really friendly they sit on our shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom