Blue Laced Gold Wyandotte

Dirty_South_Chickens

Songster
9 Years
Apr 23, 2010
Waco, TX
Hi I'm came across a web site with Blue laced gold wyandotte's out of Australia and I cant find anybody in the US selling these birds and would like to buy some or learn the breeding process. If you know anyone breeding BLG's or have any info about them I would really like to know. Thanks!

Hello,
I recently purchased some blue laced gold wyandotte banties from a wonderful woman outside of Redding, CA. Her rooster throws both gold and red, so they will be a mix. She is just getting into this breed. But if you would like her email, contact me and I will get the two of you in touch with each other. Her birds are beautiful! The are bigger than the show standard bantie and very friendly.
joy at eatingwithjoy dot com

I think this the most beautiful breed out there. But beauty in chickens is so personal.
Joy

would u mind providing a link to where u 1st saw them??? might be easier for the rest of us 2help out if we could see what your talking about...
Hi I'm came across a web site with Blue laced gold wyandotte's out of Australia and I cant find anybody in the US selling these birds and would like to buy some or learn the breeding process. If you know anyone breeding BLG's or have any info about them I would really like to know. Thanks!

ok my ??? is this... do they have BLR in Australia or do they just have these??? the Murry McMurry birds look real close to the ones in the pics... they are striking birds but im just not sure if there is a need for both these and BLR???

Back
Top Bottom