Blue laced red wyandotte chicks for sale - local pickup in western Montana only

Bitterroot

Songster
7 Years
Jul 22, 2012
Montana
Anyone looking for some blue laced red wyandottes? I've got some babies hatched on January 4th. Started on Big Sky Feed's organic layer starter and doing well. Would like to sell a lot of 10 as straight run, and will make sure to include a couple splash. Ended up with way more shipped eggs hatching than I thought I would, or these guys would be staying. These are Foley, Patterson, and Gabbard Farms bloodlines from an NPIP breeder in Illinois. I live in Stevensville, MT and cannot ship these - must be picked up. Would like to get $60 for the ten chicks. Thanks!

Anyone looking for some blue laced red wyandottes? I've got some babies hatched on January 4th. Started on Big Sky Feed's organic layer starter and doing well. Would like to sell a lot of 10 as straight run, and will make sure to include a couple splash. Ended up with way more shipped eggs hatching than I thought I would, or these guys would be staying. These are Foley, Patterson, and Gabbard Farms bloodlines from an NPIP breeder in Illinois. I live in Stevensville, MT and cannot ship these - must be picked up. Would like to get $60 for the ten chicks. Thanks!
I’m interested i would luke to add to my ladies. if you have baby chicks available I am interested

Back
Top Bottom