Blue laced red wyandotte growth!!

Following!
These are beautiful birds, can't wait to see how they progress.

I'm starting to stress that I have too many Roos!! You know how that goes! I'm going to be staring at wattles for the next three weeks!

That's
Love these! We have 2 and I wondered about feather sexing them too

That's some pretty colors. My more red chick like this one is my most advanced but I'm worried it's a black laced, it looks very dark. What do you think about the coloring on yours?

That's
That's some pretty colors. My more red chick like this one is my most advanced but I'm worried it's a black laced, it looks very dark. What do you think about the coloring on yours?

This is my first time with these so soo am still learning lol. On ours the wings are more red. When I first got them, the blue was able to be seen some. They were hatched March 11th. The lady who raises them that I got them from, hers are kind of a good mix of red and blue.

This is my first time with these so soo am still learning lol. On ours the wings are more red. When I first got them, the blue was able to be seen some. They were hatched March 11th. The lady who raises them that I got them from, hers are kind of a good mix of red and blue.

Same here! This is a updated comparison photo for you.

Thanks for following!

Chick two

Chick three... And one

Chick four
It's hard to see but chick four actually has more blue/dark gray tone than chick three... I feel like chick three is black

Back
Top Bottom