Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

This is a splash pullet the roo is DARK blue. I would think your girl is a splash too..... If you had a black roo or the blue, but not the splash. Even if she is light blue with a splash all the chicks would probably look splash.
I think the boy in the pic with her is a black at least that is what I was told. So basically all a splash is, is a lighter version of the blue? Can't wait till she starts laying so I can get some more. Thanks for the help!

The rooster in the very back is a Blsck Laced Red.

got some pics with my new camera. WOW., talk about reach out and touch someone...

my LF blue laced roo

LF splash laced girl (not normally that orange looking... but the fog was playing tricks)

my bantam blue laced roo

I have a couple BLRW roos 18 weeks & 1 (looks to me) Black laced Red roo. Hatched in August, free range, lots of greens and organic feed. Cannot keep, no crowing allowed. They are very friendly, have been handled. I will get some pictures.

I have a couple BLRW roos 18 weeks & 1 (looks to me) Black laced Red roo. Hatched in August, free range, lots of greens and organic feed. Cannot keep, no crowing allowed. They are very friendly, have been handled. I will get some pictures.
you might also mention where you're located... that makes a lot of difference for some people.
wink.png

got some pics with my new camera. WOW., talk about reach out and touch someone...

my LF blue laced roo

LF splash laced girl (not normally that orange looking... but the fog was playing tricks)

my bantam blue laced roo
thumbsup.gif
I love your birds!

Back
Top Bottom