Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

PeakyBeaky, he looks very proud and awesome! I have 3, 7 month old blrw's and wish I had some rlbw's instead! Distinct color difference. Wish I had known when I ordered them. Trying to rehome them to make room for Belgian Malines in the spring. :goodpost:

Fancychooklady,

Did the doorbell ring? I think you have company! Are those red laced blue wyandottes or blue laced red wyandottes? I have 3 red for free if your interested (or swap). They are 7 months old and ready to start laying eggs. Of good size and fully feathered.
LOL you might check locations on people's info... Fancy's in Australia...

For those of you that have the blr bantams, how are you breeding in that good, rich red color? It seems the bantam aren't as far advanced as the LF in color.
Thanks.

PeakyBeaky, he looks very proud and awesome! I have 3, 7 month old blrw's and wish I had some rlbw's instead! Distinct color difference. Wish I had known when I ordered them. Trying to rehome them to make room for Belgian Malines in the spring.
goodpost.gif

BLRW are the office title in the US. Here there are no RLBW.......

BLRW= Blue bird...... with red lacing

RLBW= Red bird.... with blue lacing
For some reason unknown to me, with all the breeding this year I ended up with 2 chicks that were rlb from my blrw pen. In that pen along with my blrw I had 2 blue and 2 black dottes and an andalusian I was also breeding my blrw roo too so is it possible they threw that color? I no longer have them as I sold all the non blrw in that coop and only have my blrw's.

Back
Top Bottom