Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Question...

Been a rough week so far with my chickens, one of my girls got torn up by a dog, she is doing better now though
Thus morning went out to the rooster pen to find one dead, no marks, not ruffled up just laying in the coop floor dead, still warm.
Anyone have any idea what could have happened?
Opened his mouth, it was clear. Thoat has saliva pooled.
Nothing visibly wrong with body.

It's here, the 2014 Wyandotte Breeders List / Directory
The list was created last year to refer folks to that were interested in buying Wyandottes. It allows buyers to see who is selling what varieties, if they sell eggs, chicks, juveniles, adult birds, and whether or not the seller ships or local pick up only. From there they can look at the BYC members profile to see if they have a website, pictures of their birds, etc...

Here is the link;

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/2014-wyandotte-breeders-list-directory

Question...

Been a rough week so far with my chickens, one of my girls got torn up by a dog, she is doing better now though
Thus morning went out to the rooster pen to find one dead, no marks, not ruffled up just laying in the coop floor dead, still warm.
Anyone have any idea what could have happened?
Opened his mouth, it was clear. Thoat has saliva pooled.
Nothing visibly wrong with body.

Sounds like you and I are having a similar week.
1f612.png
. I found one of my young Wyandotte dead. Think a rat got it. I lost my light sussex roo too. He was very healthy and verile, a beautiful bird. My youngest had been feeding them pieces of apple, I think he choked. :hit

so I plan to enter this girl in a show and I wanted to know if she has a chance of winning, I'll try and get better pics but this is all I have right now

Back
Top Bottom