Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I have a hard time loading pics from my phone..... I have to go to the desktop from the mobile it is at the bottom of the page. I have more options that way.

I have a hard time loading pics from my phone..... I have to go to the desktop from the mobile it is at the bottom of the page.  I have more options that way.

Tried that to, it still won't work. I was able to upload pics about a month ago from my phone then it just quit. It's prob my phone. Thanks anyway

I am using iphone4 and cant post pics with it on here anymore

And dont have a desktop computer

yeah that is probably your problem then, I do not know if the website supports mobile uploads. sorry!

idea... you could upload them to another site (imgur.com) and then post them here. click the image icon (step 1) then paste the image URL into the box in step 2 that says Image URL.

Ill try thanks

Well I bought them all, hope you enjoy upon hoping I made the right decision!
These are Direct Foley birds, 1 cockerel and 5 pullets and thank God for my credit card!!!

oh my.........

droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

One of my four new BLRW. They are my first wyandottes ever love them already they are my favorite color wyandotte ny flock theme is found in nature help me think of some names I have 4 chicks

Back
Top Bottom