Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I think the new color was started in different ways.....

I know some people think the GL x SL though producing a quicker result, is a bad way to go, since it is so difficult to get rid of the orange from the GL

I can't remember what the other way to do it is.

Maybe a good mahogony red Wyandotte with a SL???
At this stage in the game, it would be much easier to buy BLRW from a reputable breeder that already has the correct color and type. Check out Foley's Waterfowl online. That will give you info on the history of the BLRW as well as show you pictures of what BLR should look like today.

I think the new color was started in different ways.....

I know some people think the GL x SL though producing a quicker result, is a bad way to go, since it is so difficult to get rid of the orange from the GL

I can't remember what the other way to do it is.

Oh, okay.

Maybe a good mahogony red Wyandotte with a SL???

Thank you. =)

At this stage in the game, it would be much easier to buy BLRW from a reputable breeder that already has the correct color and type. Check out Foley's Waterfowl online. That will give you info on the history of the BLRW as well as show you pictures of what BLR should look like today.

I'll do that. =)

My other BlRW is a little darker, but still not all blue laced.
hmm.png
I have a friend who is ordering some from Meyer hatchery, so I told her to go ahead and order me some too.

I think it's best to buy from local breeders or breeders who are trying to improve the breed. They always use the money from selling their birds and we can always end up with some awesome backyard candy.

Back
Top Bottom