Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I'd like to see that link. And it's funny you say that about the APA. I was wondering how long? I know Foley was working on it but they changed the rules recently. I noticed that on a lot of breeds there is only a handful of years between first expositions and APA acceptance, and then in most cases it took about the same time to have colors and patterns accepted. What's so different now? Is it just the rules have gotten that tight?
I think it's weird that they accept Blue and all the laces but seem to act like we have crossed the line with the Blrw. I would think that they would have seen it coming long before now.

Last edited:
I hatche 2 BLRWs last June and had two beautiful girls , but one was taken by something .... Here is her sister all grown up! I am so pleased with her, I wish I still had her sister too.

I've searched everywhere for a good picture of a blue laced red wy too over a barred rock hen and never did find one. So I just made one and took my own picture! Here are a few shots of my rooster one of the BR and then a few of my new baby who turned out to be sort of a black-laced blue Wyandotte. Very cool I think.

Alright experts, Can you tell me if this egg if fertile or not? It's a BLRW Bantam egg I accidentally broke when inspecting my shipment of hatching eggs. Figured I would check fertility before I tossed it. Bad enought the USPS lost this one of the 2 packages that were shipped and it came 2 days late. TYIA

Back
Top Bottom