Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Does this little cutie look like a BLRW to you? She was in a bin with just "Assorted Bantams" and I'm trying to figure her out. Thanks for your opinion!

So I'm incubating some mutt eggs from my tolbunt Polish roo and my BLRW hen ! I am so interested to see what these "little's" will look like... Hubby an I joke they will be lil freaks of nature. Last year I incubated 7 shipped BLRW eggs and 2 hatched, lost one at about 12 wks to a predator and this is my only girl . My absolute favorite breed. Although I love my Roo too . This year with our own eggs 7/7 are fertile and lockdown is tonight! (There's aldo a couple buff Orphington eggs incubating too with same daddy)

Where can I find the Blue laced Wyandottes? They so pretty and I would like to add some to my flock. Thanks

Very cute chick she or he looks like a Wyandotte to me but it could be a Easter egger will have wait and see what it turns out to be. Good luck

Quote:
yes.... you can also buy hatching eggs there.....

I bought Bantam Blue lace red Wyandottes from the seller howcum . He did a great job of packing, and I had a pretty good hatch rate, especially considering that they were sent all of the way to Alaska.

The birds are not show quality, but they are very nice... one rooster was a bit big, and one of the girls way too bright/orange. However, their lacing is very nice, and overall excellent for the price.

One of the roosters.

the back of one of the best girls

yes.... you can also buy hatching eggs there..... I bought Bantam Blue lace red Wyandottes from the seller howcum . He did a great job of packing, and I had a pretty good hatch rate, especially considering that they were sent all of the way to Alaska. The birds are not show quality, but they are very nice... one rooster was a bit big, and one of the girls way too bright/orange. However, their lacing is very nice, and overall excellent for the price. One of the roosters. the back of one of the best girls
you're chickens are Beautiful!!. That is awesome you can get Chicks on EBay I never know that. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom