Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Pics
Since Easter is coming up we decided to offer 15% off your first order of hatching eggs at http://www.DieFlyRanch.com. We offer a variety of rare breeds. Currently we have BLRW and Araucana hatching eggs. If you are interested we can ship the eggs or you can pick them up in Vacaville, CA. We also make regular trips to the San Jose area where we could meet you to deliver. Coupon valid from 3/19/12 to 4/8/12. If you purchase eggs that are sold out you will be placed on a wait list and they will be shipped or delivered in order of receipt of purchase. Method of payment is Paypal.

Chicks also qualify for this discount! Happy Easter and Happy Shopping!!!
15% OFF COUPON CODE - EASTERBUNNY

here is my birds from Foley's, not all of them but what i consider the best breeders, 3 (a hen and 2 roos) are up in the air tell they hit 18 months as they dont have proper type yet so i didnt include them in the pics, also need to get a good pic of peaches and Shara which are my other 2 splash hens

let me know what you guys think, i'm thinking i might hatch out 12 or so eggs this year to improve color and also thinking about showing 1 of the roos and hens in these pics at the fair

hoping in a year or 2 i can get NPIP and ship eggs/chicks or atleast sell locally =)

Last edited:
Your birds are beautiful, i wish i could have some chicks or hatching eggs from your stock. we just recently bought hatching eggs from someone who has Foley BLRW's and all the eggs where bad. Pretty bummed out. two weeks in the bator, gas, money and the guy was an butthead** about helping me out and swore the eggs where good. It is nearly impossible to find BLRW here and the ones i have found are just not nearly as nice as im willing to pay all the money for, the colors are all wrong, brassy, or the lacing is horrible.

I feel like i should give up on this breed and just move on, but i just love it so much. Someday..... LOL someday....
I did a photo shoot yesterday with my girls and boys. I got some great photos for our website!!! Check them out. These are also from Foley's.

Last edited:
I, too, adore mine from Foley breeding. I have had others from other bloodlines and they were sweet but the color and pattern did not pop like on the Foley birds. You can tell the Foley's put a lot of work into their breeding programs. Their SLW are awesome, as well.

Back
Top Bottom