Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Pics
Here is our one and only little BLRW chick from our last hatch.

love.gif
love.gif

Newbie here so please forgive if this is asked a million times. Does this look like a black or blue BLRW?
Any thoughts appreciated.

WOOHOO! i sold off a pair of *not great* blrw (both splash, incomplete lacing) at a swap today, and picked up from 2 different sources, a new pair. LOVE the hen and the roo is even nicer IMO. 8) too dark and i'm too tired to go get pics right now but i will post them ASAP. here's a pic of the girl from the guy that hatched her (unsure of the source of eggs but he said from canadian lines).

the roo i picked up is Foley lines I was told. I'm VERY happy with him.

didn't have a box/cage or anything for him, so i just tucked him up under my arm and continued walking around the swap. i had several people stop me and make an offer on him. LOL

WOOHOO! i sold off a pair of *not great* blrw (both splash, incomplete lacing) at a swap today, and picked up from 2 different sources, a new pair. LOVE the hen and the roo is even nicer IMO. 8) too dark and i'm too tired to go get pics right now but i will post them ASAP. here's a pic of the girl from the guy that hatched her (unsure of the source of eggs but he said from canadian lines).

Oh, Karen... she looks nice
droolin.gif
can't wait to see the roo.....
pop.gif

My Foley birds come next week!!! So excited. Sold a bunch to make room!
If you are like me.... you sold a bunch to PAY for him.....
lau.gif
it seems I just keep spinning my wheels. I sell birds, then buy birds..... not ever really getting ahead. Maybe next year I will have my flock firmed up. My breeds just keep growing, unexpectedly.

If you are like me.... you sold a bunch to PAY for him.....
lau.gif
it seems I just keep spinning my wheels. I sell birds, then buy birds..... not ever really getting ahead. Maybe next year I will have my flock firmed up. My breeds just keep growing, unexpectedly.

Yup I did too :) sold 4 Araucanas and a bunch of eggs. I am now down to my best 6 with 3 on the way.

Back
Top Bottom