Blue Langshan or Blue Cochin?

My rooster was hatchery quality. I’ve never seen a cochin with a tail that long, and it looks like it’s going to get even longer.
I hope it does! I don't have any need for another big boy that needs his own coop, but I am too in love with this guy to part with him. I'm looking forward to seeing how he turns out.

They're a pearl cream color. The seller they came from says he is a langshan, but my other langshans from a local breeder are not as big and are somewhat different in stature. I adore George and don't mind if he's not SOP for any breed, but have been curious about what he actually is. :)
He's regal and looks like a sweetheart!

You're welcome. He seems like a great pet! Not too often you find a rooster like that.
I think you're definitely right about him being a great pet! My other boys are steady and not to be feared, but vigilant guardians of the flock and not about the neck scratching and don't even care to be held. I'm not sure what to think about George's unusual ways, but we're happy he's so gentle and are going to try to give him the quiet setting he seems to want and all the neck scratches he will tolerate. :)

Back
Top Bottom