Blue Marans 2.5months old, french standard, for pick up or I will ship

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
I have 2 blue marans that need a new home. I want them to go together, as they have been with each other since they hatched, and are very well bonded. I thought I had one cockerel & 1 pullet, but as you can see below, I guess they are both cockerels. One is still bigger than the other, and the smaller one still has paler skin, but has a comb and wattles, so could just be slower to mature. Neither one has any aggressive tendencies - they don't even play fight (not with each other or any of the other birds, and they are in with other cockerels and a roo). All of my birds free range weather permitting and are used to getting goodies. The bigger cockerel has some copper color leaking through on his neck - just noticed this a couple days ago, so they are PQ, and should not be bought for showing
wink.png
Thanks for looking! Please note, in the pictures they look just about identical. BUT, the bigger one is a lighter blue, and the other one is slightly darker with no copper coloring leaking through. Shipping includes the cost of the box.

27475_img_1740.jpg

27475_img_1749.jpg

27475_img_1757.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom