Blue Orpington Pullets....14 Weeks Old **Updated Pics Added! 21 Wks

Dooo the Puyallup! (singing...) LOL! Sorry... can't help myself. I love the Puyallup fair!!
lol.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Dooo the Puyallup! (singing...) LOL! Sorry... can't help myself. I love the Puyallup fair!!
lol.png

ROFL. Hey you should come one year and DOO the Puyallup. I love all the funny commercials they have on ever year.​

Maybe I can talk Hubby into a trip next Fall.
thumbsup.gif
I think it would be fun!! And then he'd see how sorely lacking our fair is. I've been spoiled. I grew up with the Del Mar Fair, in San Diego, and it literally took us 2 days to hit everything.
hmm.png
Here it's hardly worth the money to park, cuz you're done in 2 hours, if that!

If we're ever in your neck of the woods, we'll be sure to look you up.
wink.png

wow, what beautiful beautiful birds! I have major chicken-envy right now...

what's the best way for a blue orp newbie to get started?

speckledhen, I always enjoy your post. What hatch can I order from? and/or who would have the eggs? Thanks in advance. franko

There are only two U.S. hatcheries that I know of who have the Blue Orps, but then there are smaller breeders. Both the big ones are sold out till next year. Sandhill Preservation and Catalpa Grove Farms. To me, it seems cheaper to incubate the eggs yourself. I sell them (or will again when my now 21 week old girls are laying and Skye starts up again, post-molt). Bama Chicken and some others do as well. I have custom hatched for people, too, for pickup of chicks.

Back
Top Bottom