Blue Orpington

I would give Meyer a call, especially since you spent $20 for the chick. The ones you got are adorable anyway!
love.gif

Meyer has confirmed that it is NOT an Orpington due to the feathery feet. They said probably either Blue Cochin or Blue Splash Marans. They said to give it a few eeks then call back to confirm. They have documented my file and will credit or refund, whichever I prefer. Problem is I have a Blue Splash Marans on order for April 1st pick up. Really don't want or need another one. Hopefully they will allow me to take that one off my order at this late date,

Meyer has confirmed that it is NOT an Orpington due to the feathery feet. They said probably either Blue Cochin or Blue Splash Marans. They said to give it a few eeks then call back to confirm. They have documented my file and will credit or refund, whichever I prefer. Problem is I have a Blue Splash Marans on order for April 1st pick up. Really don't want or need another one. Hopefully they will allow me to take that one off my order at this late date,
I sent them a pic and they have consulted amongst themselves and decided it is a Cochin. They happily agreed to refund the price of the Blue Orpington. Too bad I won't have one now, but they were very accomodating.

Back
Top Bottom