Blue rocks

Pics
I want my blue barred roo back!!
hit.gif

I guess I'll just have to get some more of those eggs from you....

Should be interesting to see how your Blue X Barred pullets lay.

I have a white rock that lays just as often as my Barred rocks. (and they really are egg laying machines!)
I also have two partridge rocks that are big disappointments when it comes to laying. Oh well. Perhaps some day I'll be able to get some blues.

Here's one of my latest from Kathy in Florida. I have two blues, this light blue in the center of the pic, and a splash. Then, of course, somewhere back in this thread, I posted pics of Alice, Neela and Emily, too, but will find some updated ones.

DSCN1563.jpg

I have some of Halo's blues in the incubator now, going on day 5! hope to get some as nice as these. Cynthia, is that light blue what would be called self blue?? Didn't know that was a possibility! She's a cutie for sure. Hope Kathy gave me a couple of them. ...........stan

love.gif
He is beautiful!!
droolin.gif

And just noticed the date of first posted pic!! He is probably a dad or grandpa to my Halo eggs. I can't wait for them to hatch, hoping for some of each color...blue, black and splash. Day 12 here and I have only had to remove 2 eggs so far.

Halo is my Fairy Godmother!! Beautiful Eggs, best packaging ever and more sent than I ever imagined. This is going to be a great Easter Hatch!!

Last edited:
Some of my Blue Rocks I had.

5806_photo01141330_1.jpg

5806_dscf0102.jpg

5806_dscf0097.jpg

Roo below is 50% Rock 50% Orpington, thats why he has the dark legs. The darker legged hens are just muddy. lol
5806_dscf3429.jpg

Back
Top Bottom