BLUEBONNET CLASSIC - COLLEGE STATION TEXAS

Your probably right. I clerked for the LF and thought that Dan had the blue. At the time I was woundering what He was doing with blues. Now I know different.

Most of the LF belonged to Cathy Gleason- who had Champion LF.

Hey pirtykitty,

All those big ducks were mine! We must have been at lunch when you came by. We got back just in time for awards. I'm glad to hear there's another Welsh Harlequin fan in Central Texas--they are my favorites! Very easy-going, and great layers. I have to brag on my Buff, though. She's matured a lot since I last showed her at Decatur and I was really pleased when she got Champion Waterfowl.

Kris

www.webfootspecialty.com

bob, do you by chance know who we need to contact for the la grange show. i've been getting contacted by people that want to attend wanting to know how to get on the list for a catalog.

thanks.

I just wanted to post that I went to the show too
smile.png
I went with my DH, 2 kids, best friend and her kids. It was our first show and we loved looking at all the birds! I just wish there were more different breeds. I only saw 1 Silkie in the whole building
sad.png
I talked to a few of the owners, but I'm not sure if any were from BYC.

I'd like to find out more about the LaGrange show...that's much closer to me and I would definitely go.

Someone posted The contact infomation for the La Grange show on the previous page of this thread. I am pretty sure Danny doesn't have e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom