Board Demographics

25 f, married stay at home mom of 1 daughter, she just turned 2. Stepmom to 3 girls and a boy. My husband is a welder and works very hard so I can stay home and play with my chickens lol!

you know what the shortest sentence is? I am.

you know what the longest sentence is? I do.
gig.gif

I am a 30 (almost 31, ugh) year old female, married 12 1/2 years, mother of 3, and currently on unemployment. I was an office manager/do all of a local vet, and they unjustly fired me, so I collect my nice check instead
wink.png
I will be getting another job once I move, and am looking into a stay at home job so I can be with my kids/pets. Steph

35, too close to 36 for comfort, single but commited to the same man for 9 years, 2 boys 5 & 17

Im no domestic goddess, I am a research assistant in child development and psychology.....If only I could put that on a tax return...
roll.png

36 Married 12 years to the man of my dreams.
tongue.png
We work together in our own business, are trying to get our organic farm back up and running, volunteer on our little town's fire department(auxiliary for me) and rescue squad(hubby), & I am also town treasurer. We are happily childfree with 1 malamute, two cats, 1 parrot, 1 parakeet, 7 employees and
big_smile.png
cool.png
big_smile.png
SOON
big_smile.png
cool.png
big_smile.png
3 Auracanas, 3 Australorps, 2 Buff Orpingtons.

Last edited:
Im in central tennessee.. retired 911 operator from nashville.
grandma to a bunch of boys.. the grandest ever.. They help with the tears from my broken heart caused by the loss of my 29 year old son.
Dreams keep me tired and sad.. then the porch is filled with the thunder of three pair of sweetest feet in the world..and i go on with my day..we feed the chickens.. water them and do the fun things like change out the baby pen and graduate the chicks to elementery status.. and then highschool and then Free range..
Bringing in the eggs is the job of 3 year old Nick.. he never lacks for joy at the sight of the perfect eggs and how smooth they are. Every day is like the first day for him.
Then I go back to bed. And the dreams.. oh the sweet dreams come and keep me going til morning. jdy

Back
Top Bottom