Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuckyuck.gif

Quote: Crying their eyes out Sorry My spelling has been Bad since i got shot in the head in 1997, Thanks Bawling LOL the other they are too young for . I hated Mondays for the longest time till i got to go to school on a bus . dad always had to go away he was army,. anyway I think this little one is gonna be a kick butt farmer . and im kinda envious of her ability at her age , she is gonna be one to vote For hen she is older .

Last edited:
Crying their eyes out Sorry My spelling has been Bad since i got shot in the head in 1997, Thanks Bawling LOL the other they are too young for . I hated Mondays for the longest time till i got to go to school on a bus . dad always had to go away he was army,. anyway I think this little one is gonna be a kick butt farmer . and im kinda envious of her ability at her age , she is gonna be one to vote For hen she is older .

Thats OK I see a lot of "distinguished" folk including the honorable judge on here that can't spell worth a hooey too or phrase a sentence correctly, I myself included. Thank goodness for spell check and the little pencil at the bottom of the editor. I've known a lot of folk that couldn't read too good or at all much less spell(just barely their name usually) but most could count as add/figure $$$$ MONEY though. Raised up some fairly nice kids and chickens too.

• ab8ea6f6_5-year.png
If you had a "good Roo" he'd protect your birds from the 'coon. I know that's true as I've read it here several times.

Apparently some people thought I was serious about this-guess I should have added a smiley face. People on this site are forever insisting that a "good roo" will fight off preditors attacking the flock. This is, of course, ridiculous. The "good roo" that tries will just be the first chicken eaten.

I'm pretty sure this was to be predator here as this was the topic of the conversation at that time.

Quite a bit of difference between a preditor and a predator at least I hope so for most of humanities sake.

We're all human on here I think and allowed mistakes, they haven't cloned the perfect human being yet.

Jeff good day

Last edited:
OR txting too maybe LOL

The only way I could reach a student was to text them. They would not check email, phone or mail....ever! At that time the AVERAGE student sent 80 texts per day, and yes you can see the results of that activity in the way they write. One of our students ran over a mother and daughter in a cross walk while she was texting. The daughter died on the spot. I can't imagine that it is so important that you need to text while driving, but then I'm not a young person and I like to see where I'm going when I drive..

w.

The only way I could reach a student was to text them. They would not check email, phone or mail....ever! At that time the AVERAGE student sent 80 texts per day, and yes you can see the results of that activity in the way they write. One of our students ran over a mother and daughter in a cross walk while she was texting. The daughter died on the spot. I can't imagine that it is so important that you need to text while driving, but then I'm not a young person and I like to see where I'm going when I drive..

w.
Yes... texting has become some what of a 'placenta' between teens and young adults, no doubt...huge distraction unfortunately...before, during and after school--no holds barred.
I have a 23 and 16 year old...have strongly suggested to them that perhaps they should put the phone in the backseat floor board while driving, if they cannot control phone compulsion
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom