Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some of those nice heritage LF "orange chickens"
wink.png

Oh my, Cindy, they have grown up. Look at that top line !

Here's some of those nice heritage LF "orange chickens"
wink.png

Hey those half an half Kansas x Missouri girls from Nebraska are doing good. Now that's what one could call versatile/ good for anywhere. Doing good here in the humid hot south too. I got to get pics, I got to get pics, I got, to get pics!

Nice Cindy as always and
thumbsup.gif
too

Jeff

Edited as I saw these pics were from Nebraska(Jeremys stock) and not AZ. Got any from the desert to post up here?

Last edited:
Those New Hampshires have substance. Nicely set on strong legs, set well apart. That is an improvement.

They will need some work on the finer details, but that is a foundation that can be built on. They have what a New Hampshire should. There is more to a bird than pretty feathers.

Hey those half an half Kansas x Missouri girls from Nebraska are doing good. Now that's what one could call versatile/ good for anywhere. Doing good here in the humid hot south too. I got to get pics, I got to get pics, I got, to get pics!

Nice Cindy as always and
thumbsup.gif
too

Jeff

Edited as I saw these pics were from Nebraska(Jeremys stock) and not AZ. Got any from the desert to post up here?

Jeff, I need to get some posted up of the pullets here in AZ...got a real nice male that's come on even nicer...I posted him awhile back. I will try to get some over next few weeks.
tongue.png

Those New Hampshires have substance. Nicely set on strong legs, set well apart. That is an improvement.

They will need some work on the finer details, but that is a foundation that can be built on. They have what a New Hampshire should. There is more to a bird than pretty feathers.
They do and are George. I liked my GNHs when I got them and still do but I'm really liking these ones alot. Like you said these are what NH are to be about. the pretty colors on the NHs is just an extra that came along with/from their development. IMO

Jeff

They do and are George. I liked my GNHs when I got them and still do but I'm really liking these ones alot. Like you said these are what NH are to be about. the pretty colors on the NHs is just an extra that came along with/from their development. IMO

Jeff
With reference to these XW/Jwhip crosses.... 2 words= DUAL PURPOSE

I must say that I am loving this cross...definitely worth going forward...Bring on the F2's
big_smile.png

Very nice bird great feather quality That's about all I can tell as I am a red
guy. But I thought this picture above would good measuring stick. bob

Thank you for posting a picture of a nice old fashion Large Fowl hope we see more
in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom