BOB ROSS!!!

Quote:
Actually Bob Ross spent 20 years in the Air Force as a medical records technician (so I doubt he had much PTSD) but he got a local show the year he retired and tought his son how to do it. His son now teaches the technique and helps run his business. He died of Lymphoma at the young age of 52. Also, he loved to rescue injured animals, squirrels in particular as a side hobby! What a neat guy!

Quote:
Actually Bob Ross spent 20 years in the Air Force as a medical records technician (so I doubt he had much PTSD) but he got a local show the year he retired and tought his son how to do it. His son now teaches the technique and helps run his business. He died of Lymphoma at the young age of 52. Also, he loved to rescue injured animals, squirrels in particular as a side hobby! What a neat guy!

Whoa! He was a neat guy.

Whoa! He was a neat guy.

that is sooooo cool!!! What a wonderful man!​

Back
Top Bottom