Bobcat attack, please help!

No, she should be fine. Keep offering the sweetened water and cuddle her if it doesn't stress her out. It helps to hold them if it's dark in the room.
You have been a absolute lifesaver (literally)!! Thank you so very much, i don’t know what I would have done without your help! I will absolutely do that. She does seem to calm down when I hold her. I will update in the morning. Thanks again!

How are they!
they are both doing so much better! Coconut (the one who was attacked) was back to herself so after I cleaned her cut again I let her back into the flock. She was so happy! Poppy is also much better. Her comb isn’t bleeding and she acts much more lively. She is drinking lots of water and is walking around!

That's wonderful!¡!! :celebrate
Yes! I am so glad and most the thanks goes to you. ❤️ Coconut is happy to be back with the flock! I have been regularly cleaning her wound tho, just to be certain that infection is not a possibility. Poppy is eating and drinking and very alert! I am hoping to let her back into the flock tomorrow, but her tail is still down. Is this a concern?

Tail down isn't a good sign, I wonder if it still from shock. Hows her droppings? Can you check her over for any bruising, it would be a greenish color.
She actually put her tail up for about half the time I was with her this morning! She is much more alert and she was very hungry, so I fed her a little bit. I checked for bruising. I couldn’t find anything, but her feathers are very thick so I hope I did a thorough enough check. Her droppings this morning are kinda Greenish and watery, but is this because I Haven't been feeding her very much? After I gave her some egg last night her droppings looked normal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom