Bobcat attack, please help!

How big is the wound? Is it the one on her comb? I think what you have will work, if you want to dilute it a little, mix it with Vaseline or you could also use raw honey instead.

Side note, if you don't already have some I would order some aqua mox from TSC. It's good to have that as part of your chicken first aid kit.
Thank you so much for the help!

No, it is on her neck, where the Bobcat had her in its mouth. Interesting, raw honey would work? Well we have some of that, I will definitely try that tomorrow. Thank you!

Ok I will order that right away. If there is one thing I learned from this it is the importance of being prepared. 😬 definitely adding more things to my chicken first aid kit!

No, it is on her neck, where the Bobcat had her in its mouth. Interesting, raw honey would work? Well we have some of that, I will definitely try that tomorrow. Thank you!

Ok I will order that right away. If there is one thing I learned from this it is the importance of being prepared. 😬 definitely adding more things to my chicken first aid kit!
You're welcome!

Not sure what you already have, I've slowly built mine up.

Corid, antibiotics (aqua mox, sulfa, and baytril), saline (eye contact solution), bandaids, electric tape and vet wrap for (bumble foot), blukote, dulcolax and yeast infection cream (sour crop), antibiotic ointment ( generic works great).

Having this stash and reading the BYC learning center has saved four of my chickens. This community is amazing 😍!

This stuff is incredible, I can't recommend it enough! Puncture wounds, infection, skin issues, it's wonderful!!

https://schreiners.com/

You're welcome!

Not sure what you already have, I've slowly built mine up.

Corid, antibiotics (aqua mox, sulfa, and baytril), saline (eye contact solution), bandaids, electric tape and vet wrap for (bumble foot), blukote, dulcolax and yeast infection cream (sour crop), antibiotic ointment ( generic works great).

Having this stash and reading the BYC learning center has saved four of my chickens. This community is amazing 😍!
Thank you! I definitely will stock up.

Hi everyone! Today I noticed that Poppy’s comb is a little swollen. 😬 what can I do? Does this mean Infection?

Back
Top Bottom