Bobcat killed my Holderread American blue gander

GUNNERMATE

Songster
11 Years
Oct 15, 2010
California
I have a nice pond with what I thought was a great no climb electric fence around it. I think he still might have got in under the electric wire. I am mad as hell. I set a couple traps today. I'm hoping I can get him before he gets anymore. They were just showing signs that they were going to start breeding. Makes me sick.

i am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
i hope you are able to catch the bobcat but please dont relocate him you need to humanely put it down by shooting him or if you dont have a gun copletly submerge the cage in water other wise he will find his way back and continue to go after your birds
hit.gif

i am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
i hope you are able to catch the bobcat but please dont relocate him you need to humanely put it down by shooting him or if you dont have a gun copletly submerge the cage in water other wise he will find his way back and continue to go after your birds
hit.gif

ok good cause i would hate for you to relocate him and have him come back and get more of your flock
he.gif

do you have a coup you can lock them in at night till you get him that would be the best thing

heaven seams to be a great relocation home
thumbsup.gif
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
There is nothing humane about drowning any animal. Bobs don't really care to dig. Sure you have a bobcat?

Ditto!

I do hope you find the problem. It is horrible to have tragedy like this happen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom