Bobcat vs Chicken Farmer Score is Bobcat 1 Chicken Farmer 1 (GRAPHIC)

MMPoultryFarms

Songster
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
Okarche Oklahoma
So as some of you read I saw a bobcat the other night claim a rabbit right infront of me and my kids and about 200 feet from my house. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I went out this morning to do a quick check around my property. I noticed one of my breeding ducks missing so I slapped my gear on. drank a few cups of coffe put my game face on and at 5:45 am it was time for the hunt.I checked my area for tracks Scouted for about 3 hours Found a good spot and I waited I saw a coyote in the distance aprox 150 yards if not 2 hundred yards so I took a shot at it. I hit my mark but I didnt hit true Appeared to be a shoulder Shot as he ran off limping hopefully I hit a vital spot but all I use is a .22 its my weapon of choice.
At aprox 8 am I see the bobcat so I lay down on the top of my round bails lock him in my sights (very careful to make sure and line my cross hairs up with his eyeball once I knew it was a for sure shot I fired1 round into the eye of the cat dropping him instantly. here are pics of my trophy. (And before anyone attempts to tell me these cats are protected I spoke with the captain of the wildlife department as soon 15 min prior to my kill and was given the green light this cat has claimed aprox 26 birds that I have placed the blame on several skunks coons and Opossums. all who were also eradicated. infact let me go check my traps and see what this mornings hunt has brought me before I post these pics LMAO make that one bobcat one racoon.
DSC00231.jpg
DSC00232.jpg
DSC00233.jpg
DSC00235.jpg
DSC00236.jpg
DSC00238.jpg

Way I see it its either gonna be a long winter or alot of dead crap either way works for me I guess.

Quote:
was unable to locate the yote but did find his or another ones housing I prefer not to aproach the den as I have no idea the numbers that might be in it but the tracks and trail of blood lead to it with the amount of blood I will assume it wont live long however.

Back
Top Bottom