Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Pics

Fluffers

Songster
7 Years
Jan 13, 2013
About 4th in the Pecking order...
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Setting

Platypuses are trying to keep their species alive, because Bob the evil cat is craving platypus meat. While numbers are still high, The platypi know something is going wrong. Bob is Sending wild cats and house cats out into Australia and having them catch wild platypus for him,and bring them back by horse and covered wagon. (der how else do you think cats get around) It is up to the Platypus nation to defeat the Cats and send them back to Canada.

Rules
1 Please try not to powerpost and have your character be the center of everything.
2. Flamongos are only for when you need and escape, and only use 1 Flamongo card every 2 days.
3 limit 1 female per male
4. Hi

What is a Flamongo Card???

a flamongo card is when a player needs to escape. I don't like this that much but i needed to work the Word "Flamongo" in somehow. Say one of bob's cats has cornered you, the platypus, and you don't want to get caught. (if you have used all Flamongo cards,you have to be realistic) Well then you have a Flamongo card! It can teleport you to a safe place, or somewhere unexpected, like Belgium. These Platypus are smarterer than humans and have developed a way to teleport. Only 1 Flamango card every 2 days.

(Platypus) Ranks:

lead platypus (Limit 1)
backup lead platypus (limit 1)
normal platypus (unlimited)

(Cats) Ranks:

Bob (limit 1)
bob's wife (Limit 1)
Bob's children (unlimited)
Bob's evil cat people (unlimited)

Extra Ranks and People:
Guy eating orange peel (Limit 42)
Komodo dragon (limit 257)
Rainbow trout (limit 6492375674633998939734846352127393930)

To join:

Name
species
rank
history
pic/description
mate
kids:
other:

Gooo

Name: Slowpoke
Species: Platypus with cat genes. Or cat with platypus genes. He doesn't really know.
Age: 3 Years (so he can be random and young but still have responsibility)
History: He doesn't know what happened in his life.
Pic/Description: https://www.bing.com/images/search?...608038169840192567&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0
Mate: Open
Kids: None
Other: He is the secret to one side's victory.

Name: Chad
species: platypoo
description:
duck-billed-platypus-161908__340.png

Name: Peaches
species: Platypus
history: She used to be a chicken
pic/description: Used to be this
20171029_170821.jpg
But now she looks like a regular platypus
mate: ugh boys
kids: Nada
other: Bop
Username: PeepersMama

Name: Cooties
history: She's Peaches' sister, but she was always a platypus.
pic/description: Her beak is yellow
mate: Nuuu
other: She deliberately tries to get herself caught, so that when the cats have her, Peaches can yell "YOU'VE GOT COOTIES!!!" and make fun of the cats. The cats avoid catching her at all costs because they do not want Cooties.

Name: Peaches
history: She used to be a chicken
pic/description: Used to be this
View attachment 1190411
But now she looks like a regular platypus
mate: ugh boys
other: Bop
Username: PeepersMama

Name: Cooties
history: She's Peaches' sister, but she was always a platypus.
pic/description: Her beak is yellow
mate: Nuuu
other: She deliberately tries to get herself caught, so that when the cats have her, Peaches can yell "YOU'VE GOT COOTIES!!!" and make fun of the cats. The cats avoid catching her at all costs because they do not want Cooties.
I am so confused right now

Back
Top Bottom