Body piercing (nose) anyone got one?

I don't have any piercings but DW has 2 in one ear and 5 in the other and her tongue pierced. She used to have her belly button pierced but took it out when she was 3 months pregnant with our first. She got her nose pierced once, but took it out one time weeks after she got it and it closed right up. She also has 1 tattoo. I guess I'm the boring one in this relationship.

I'm thinking about getting my lip done!
smile.png
I had 9 on my ears, but I'm down to 5. My cartilege really likes forming scar tissue
roll.png
and it was getting ugly because of that, no matter how clean I kept them.

Banty is outa control. Next we're gonna see her on the back of a Harley
driving through the outback.

These kids today are crazy. I'm tellin ya.

Post a Pic!!!

This whole thread is making my heart race. PLEASE STOP!!!! (Grabs chest)

Last edited:
i have my lip on the lower right and two in each of my ears. i did every single one. i am hopefully getting the other side of my lip done so i can get a chain in between but i have to wait until im done with strep and my asthma calms down. hehe
smile.png

Last edited:
I have two in each ear, and have been thinking about getting a third, but I might now. The both sets were done at home when I was a teen (first by a neighbor, then by me). The second set wouldn't heal properly, so I let them heal up. Then about 7 years ago, I got them done again. They're just now getting to where I can leave them out for awhile and not heal over. The one in the right ear nicked the cartilage, so I've had the worst problems with it. If I get the third set done, they will have to be closer to the edge of my ears, and I don't know if it would look right.

currently ~ ears and nose

years ago but gone now ~ tongue, belly button & nipple. also had rows going up my ears but i found it painful to sleep at night so i got rid of all of them except the 2 "normal" ear piercings.

I have 4 in one ear, 3 in the other and my belly button. I never wear earrings anymore but I still have the one in my naval and 2 tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom